I, for one, am guilty of stress eating, eating when I’m bored, honestly you name it. Plain and simple, I overeat. So when I saw that Cooking Light had a huge section on “How Cooking Light Staffers Lost 128 Pounds and Got Moving on the Social Diet,” I was like bingo that’s what I need.
- Find a group of motivated peers
- Establish your personal daily calorie limit and weight goals
- Let members be flexible with goals
- As a group, select a calorie-tracking app that allows every one to communicate and support each other
- Focus on overall nutrition (this step is so key!)
I’ve decided I’m going to give the social diet a try, and it’s all thanks to this story. If anyone has any tips or tricks of the trade when it comes to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, I’d love to hear them! But until next time, keep eating (healthy and nutritious food!)